At home in industrial environments, Linemarkers South East Queensland has over 14 years’ experience in line marking warehouses, factories, manufacturing facilities, transport facilities, airport hangars, and hard stand yards.
We at Linemarkers are very experienced in setting out new line marking and refreshing old line marking. Regular line marking maintenance can save a lot of time and money.
Our capabilities include
- line mark pedestrian walkways in a variety of styles and hatching
- line mark driver safety zones, forklift separation zones, no standing zones, no parking, no entrance zone
- paint pallet lines on hard stand or around pallet racking
- line mark numbering to bays
- line mark fire exits and fire entries
- line mark arrows, directions and instructions onto ground
- apply reflective glass and/or anti-slip beads to freshly painted areas
- supply and apply customised stencil templates for specific wording or logos painted on the ground
- supply and install signs including Australian standard road signs and bespoke safety signs
- use a variety of colours to suit special requirements –red, blue, black, green, yellow and white, or virtually any other colour you need
- supply and install bollards
- remove old line marking by grinding, scarifying or black out with our sister company Line Removers Queensland lineremovers.com.au
- remove rough edges, that could be small trip risks, by grinding
As professional and experienced line markers we have a strong focus on safety. Every job carries a Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) and our crews are well trained, and supplied with uniforms and PPE. We maintain our equipment to high standards and use accredited suppliers. We carry full insurances and work cover certificates. MSDSs are available on request for all products we use.
We use quality line marking paints and ensure the surface is properly prepared, to provide long lasting results. The extra time and effort we apply to our work is one key difference between us and our competitors.