At home in industrial environments, Linemarkers South East Queensland has over 17 years’ experience in:-
- Warehouse line marking;
- Line marking manufacturing facilities;
- Airport hangar line marking;
- Floor markings in factories;
- Industrial line marking;
- Transport facilities line marking; and
- Line marking of hard stand yards.
We at Linemarkers are very experienced in both setting out new line marking and refreshing old industrial line marking.
Recent Industrial and Warehouse Line Marking Projects
Our recent job sizes have included:-
- a massive wine, beer and spirits distribution shed of 60,000m2 at Trade Coast Brisbane where we painted over 13 kilometres of staging lines,
- an 800m long Port of Brisbane frontage wharf requiring safety lines in every direction to restrict movement adjacent to the massive mobile cranes,
- to smaller industrial sites in South East Queensland and beyond where the requirements may simply be pedestrian walk ways, a forklift charging area or driver safety standing area line marked.
Big or small, Linemarkers does it all.
Some international and national companies have bespoke colour standards and layouts required for their walk ways, safety zones and other line marking. Linemarkers South East Queensland can arrange an accurate paint and layout match for the local branches of these businesses to meet their national or 5S compliance requirements
Regular industrial line marking maintenance can save a lot of time and money.
Warehouse and Industrial Line Marking
Our capabilities in providing industrial marking solutions include:-
- line mark pedestrian walkways in a variety of styles and hatching
- line mark driver safety zones, forklift separation zones, no standing zones, no parking, no entrance zone
- paint pallet lines on hard stand or around pallet racking
- line mark numbering to bays
- line mark fire exits and fire entries
- line mark arrows, directions and instructions onto ground
- apply reflective glass and/or anti-slip beads to freshly painted areas
- supply and apply customised stencil templates for specific wording or logos painted on the ground
- supply and install signs including Australian standard road signs and bespoke safety signs
- use a variety of colours to suit special requirements –red, blue, black, green, yellow and white, or virtually any other colour you need
- supply and install bollards
- remove old warehouse line marking by grinding, scarifying or blackout
- remove rough edges, that could be small trip risks, by grinding
Safety Warehouse Line Marking
Being professional and experienced in industrial and warehouse line marking we have a strong focus on safety. Every job carries a Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) and our crews either have or are working towards Cert III Civil Construction, and supplied with uniforms and PPE. We maintain our equipment to high standards and use accredited suppliers. We carry full insurances and work cover certificates. Safety Data Sheets are available on request for all products we use.
Quality Industrial Line Marking
We use quality line marking paints and ensure the industrial floor and other surfaces are properly prepared, to provide long-lasting results. The extra time and effort we apply to our work is one key difference between us and our industrial and warehouse line marking competitors.