When you work with us, you will understand that what we do is not just about painting lines on the ground. What we do, is all about quality work, that meets clients’ outcomes. We are professionals and we present ourselves like professionals; if we say we’re going to be there at 7am we’ll be there with our Linemarkers shirts on at five minutes to.
Does this sound like you? Want to join us? These pages are designed for you, to see if you feel that we would be a good fit for your career. Welcome! We hope to meet you soon.
JOBS AT LINEMARKERS
Here, we let you know what we look for in our future team members, how to apply to work with us and roles that we are hiring at the moment.
MEET OUR TEAM
Our team are the most important part of our business. We make sure they have the skills, training, equipment, scope and desire to do a really good job for our clients. You can meet some of them here…
WHAT WE DO
Interested in becoming a line marker? Find out a what we do and how a typical week looks for a line marker.
1. Always work back to the ute
2. Look for opportunities to do the right thing
3. If the tape doesn’t stick, the paint won’t stick
4. Understand the client outcomes and deliver to that
5. We are driven by respect; we respect each other and we respect our clients
6. Line marking isn’t rocket science, but it is important to get it right
7. We do what we say we are going to do
8. We aim to be the easiest tradie to work with